Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Grippy and solid mat
- I especially enjoy balance poses and inversions. This mat supports both better than any other mats I have used (and I've used a wide variety of more expensive mats). It's light but not so thin that I feel my backbone against the floor. My only regret is that the mat isn't yet made in a widermor longer size. The grip is wonderful without being sticky, and no mat has a better feel for handstands.
- A firmer foundation
- Exceptionally light and compact, easy to roll up and slide in a bag. With the Performance Grip mat, I sense a firmer foundation under my feet, and I can move through my sequences with confidence. In fact, the more I use it, the more it grows on me (or under me).
- A nice hefty yoga mat
- The Performance Grip mat is a nice hefty yoga mat. I like a good thick mat that gives me some cushion without being squishy. I immediately felt supported standing on it. I was pleasantly surprised by the texture. It’s pretty subtle, but it gave my toes a little something extra to hold on to. It retails at $59, which is a great value if you want a thick, heavy duty mat without an overly crazy price tag.
- A comparable competitor to Manduka for less
- This yoga mat should be on your wish list, and may give the Manduka mat a run for its money. I have both of them, and I can tell you they are basically the same thing. The weight, the texture, and even the “gripiness” are all the same. Literally, you are just paying money for the name. I highly recommend this mat - it’s durable and reasonably priced.