Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great Mat for Gentle Yoga
- I recently started Gentle Yoga and this mat has been the perfect addition to my practice. It is lightweight, beautiful in color and has just the right amount of grippy feeling!
- Great for everyday use
- This matter is so comfy, cushy, and the color is real rich. It's easy to clean and has no odor to it. It's very sticky, but I do slip a little when my palms start to sweat (usually downward dog I have to keep adjusting my hands because I start slipping). And theres no harsh chemicals in the mat that give you cancer, so that's a huge plus! I got mine in orchid & my boyfriend's in steel.
- Great mat for an average yoga practice.
- This is a very good mat. I have used it for six months, and practice two, or three time per week. The pictures don't do it justice. I have the 1/4 thickness I never have to double up the mat. There is a weave through the middle of the mat which adds a lot of support. I use it for Vinyasa, Yin, and restorative. There is no slipping, possibly a slight readjustment when sweating. I haven't done hot yoga so I cant talk to a real sweat for slipping. Also there is no offensive smell like I have read about other new mats.